Nurse and Naval Officer
- approximately 1916-1917
- Digitzed: 2019-02-19
- Welford, Alice, 1887-1918 (Person)
Photo taken of an unidentified nurse and naval officer standing on the steps of St. Ignatius Hospital. Title taken from description on scrapbook page. Image has been digitally altered for clarity.
1 item : Black and white photographic print
Language of Materials
- Great Britain. Army. Queen Alexandra's Imperial Military Nursing Service. (Reserve)
- Military hospitals.
- Military nursing -- Great Britain
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Welford, Alice
- Special Collections -- Photographs -- World War, 1914-1918.
- St. Ignatius Hospital (Malta)
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Great Britain
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Photographs.
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 USA