Alice Welford, Isabella Stenhouse, an unidentifed women and male officer
- approximately 1916-1917
- Digitzed: 2019-02-19
- Welford, Alice, 1887-1918 (Person)
Photo of Alice Welford, Dr. Isabella Stenhouse, an unidentifed VAD and male Army officer. Isabella Stenhouse was one of the women surgeons in the BAMC stationed on Malta in WWI. Title supplied. Image has been digitally altered for clarity.
1 item : Black and white photographic print
Language of Materials
- Great Britain. Army. Queen Alexandra's Imperial Military Nursing Service. (Reserve)
- Military hospitals.
- Military nursing -- Great Britain
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Welford, Alice
- Special Collections -- Photographs -- World War, 1914-1918.
- St. Ignatius Hospital (Malta)
- St. John Ambulance Brigade. Volunteer Aid Detachment
- Stenhouse, Isabella, 1887-1983
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Great Britain
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Photographs.
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 USA