Meic Stephens collection of Anna Kavan ephemera, 1943-1971
Scope and Contents
Letter from Kavan to Rhys Davies; postcard from Kavan to Peter Davies; photo of Kavan; photos of Kavan's country and city residences; letter from Richard Centing to Rhys Davies including sample copy of "Under the Sign of Pisces" for which he was literary editor; "Books and Bookmen" article about Kavan; Theatre Cadair program for "Silverglass", a play by D.J. Britton; 2 Kavan self portraits.
- 1943 - 1971
These materials are in English.
This material is open for research use by any registered reader.
Use and Copyright
This material is owned by the University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections. Unpublished manuscripts are under copyright. Therefore, permission to publish, quote, or reproduce must be secured from both the repository and the copyright holder.
2 Linear Feet (4 boxes)
Collection shelved on 3rd floor.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Artists -- Great Britain
- Authors, English -- 20th century
- Centing, Richard R., 1936-2017
- Davies, Peter
- Davies, Rhys, 1901-1978
- Kavan, Anna, 1901-1968
- Novelists, English -- 20th century.
- Special Collections -- Artwork -- Kavan, Anna.
- Special Collections -- Correspondence -- Kavan, Anna.
- Special Collections -- Ephemera -- Kavan, Anna.
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Kavan, Anna
- Women novelists, English -- 20th century
- Meic Stephens collection of Anna Kavan ephemera, 1943-1971
- Milissa Burkart
- 2015 January
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 USA