WWI posters, 1914-1920
Scope and Contents
Series 5 of an artificial WWI umbrella collection, contains posters from America, Britain, Canada, and France.
- 1914 - 1920
These materials are primarily in English but include German, Italian, and French.
This material is open for research use by any registered reader.
Use and Copyright
Althoughthis material is in the public domain with regards to copyright, this material is owned by the University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections. Therefore, permission to publish, quote, or reproduce must be secured from the repository.
153 items (World War I era posters)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Visual communication -- History -- 20th century.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Art and the war
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Posters -- Europe
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Posters -- France
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Posters -- Great Britain
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Posters -- United States
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Propaganda.
- WWI posters, 1914-1920
- Milissa Burkart
- 2010 November
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 USA